We pay for the inspection up front…
The demand for turnkey properties is at an all-time high because today’s buyers don’t want the hassle or added expense of having to do repairs. This is the reason why we pay for an inspection before we list your home so we know which issues need to be addressed.
As licensed realtors, we do what nobody else in the business does; we invest our own money to help you prepare your property for sale.
…to effectively maximize your profits.
Call us to find the answer to these or other questions:
- What do I need to do to get top dollar for my property?
- How long will it take for my house/condo to sell?
- How much will it cost me to sell my house, including commissions, taxes, and other fees?
Five Essential Elements to a Successful Sale
The most essential component to sell your house is to set the right price.
You only get one chance to make a first impression that captivates potential buyers.
We make sure your listing reaches the right audience.
Our skills make it possible to improve the offer, settlement, and conditions.
We work diligently to ensure your closing stays on track.
Aesthetics – Go From Drab to Fab!
Remodeled houses sell the fastest; however, proper staged houses with new paint, clean floors, sparkling windows, and a fresh smell sell just as fast.
Call us to find the answer to these and other questions:
- What are the key features I should address to prepare my home for sale?
- Why can’t I sell my property “as is”, if I don’t have the money to fix it?
- What strategies can I use to get immediate interest when I list my home?