Selling your house can leave you full of questions. Here is the top list of house seller questions you should be asking yourself during the process.
- What is the best way to get top dollar for my home/condo?
- If I want to sell my house myself, is there a checklist or guide I can follow?
- What are the most important things to do to prepare my house to sell?
- I don’t have the money to fix up my house to sell it, why can’t I just sell it “as-is”?
- I don’t want everyone in the neighborhood to know I have to short sale my house; how do I do that?
- How long does it take from the time I get an offer to the closing date?
- What is the normal time frame for a house to sell?
- I overpaid for my house during the boom, when can I sell and at least break even?
- I don’t need to move until __________, when should I put my house on the market?
- What is the difference between a condo and a co-op?
- What can I do about “curb appeal” if I live in a condo?
- I can only afford a condo right now but I have a big dog, what are my options?
- Are FHA and VA loans just as good as conventional?
- Including commissions, taxes and fees, how much will it cost me to sell my house?
- I need the money from the sale of my house to buy something else, how do I do that without being “homeless” for a while?